500 days of summer,joseph gordon-levitt,love quotes
Do you like me? Yeah…
- I loved the way you looked at me.
- you’ll still be beautiful
- How many have you loved before me
- You’re the only girl I’ve ever loved
- I’m sorry but I love you more than anyone has ever loved. I love you, I love you, I love you.
- I’ve been in love for two and a half weeks and it’s a pain I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemies.
- Love isn’t about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures.
- Are you sad that we missed it
- I only want you. You have me forever.
- Love,love,love, What is it good for? Absolutely nothing
- Don’t you know you’re the only man I ever loved
- 18 THE MOST POWERFUL QUOTES ON HEARTBREAK IN LITERATURE